Monday, August 10, 2009

Its Good to be Grand


I am admittedly obsessed with bath time pictures. She just looks so cute in bubbles...wish I could say the same.



Poppy and Bebe watched Isla a few weeks ago and she rolled over for the first time from her tummy to her back. Of course I had my back turned to her when it actually happened, but she had a few repeat performances for me and Dave.

Dave's parents just got their paver patio finished, and, as promised, I made dinner and Sangria to celebrate. Isla got to hang out with all 3 sets of her grandparents while we celebrated by eating Mexican fare on the new patio. She was the only grandchild there which made it particularly unusual and all the more special. The Sangria was good, but the company was grand.




1 comment:

  1. It's fun to hear about what is going on with you guys. Isla is just a little doll...I can't believe she's already rolling over. I know we'll be there in a couple of months too. Wow! Times goes by quickly. Anyway, I love bath pics too--especially when you take them out and wrap them up in their towels. So cute!

    ReplyDelete