Thursday, February 11, 2010

Up, Hi


Isla thinks it is the most fun thing in the world to go up the stairs. She knows (or at least we think she knows) that she's not supposed to go up the stairs by herself. She hasn't really mastered coming down the stairs, so we worry that she might fall. And with the cute nose that she was fortunately born with, we don't want to take any chances with plastic surgery in the event of an accident. Once we "catch" her, she starts laughing hysterically and tries to go up the stairs even faster. She might even say "hi," but will keep going until she reaches the top. Thank goodness she's cute.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, look at her go! I have been blocking off the stairs for a while, but now I'm thinking I should see how Calvin does with them.

    She's adorable. I love that little "hi!"

    ReplyDelete