Tuesday, November 3, 2009

If You Like It Then You Better Put a (ear)Ring On It



Isla has started accessorizing. I know some may not approve of body piercings at such a young age, but you can't help but admit that she looks pretty cute. Did I feel bad when the doctor did it? Yes. I felt terrible for the two minutes that she was hysterical. But after that, we both got over it. I'm not a huge fan of gold, but I'm a huge fan of diamonds which happen to be her birth stone. Lucky girl.


And speaking of cute, our little barley Arab princess was a monkey for Halloween (I was Jasmine and she was my little Abu.) We carried our basmati rice bag to about 6 houses. We went out with Elijah, Kate and some really large dude with scary hair. THE Dorm handed out 150 full size candy bars. Once we ran out of the candy bars, we gave out Baked Lays and Rolled Gold Pretzels to some lucky Trick or Treaters. You know the kids in your neighborhood are spoiled when they approach your doorstep, peer into your bowl and say "No thanks. You don't have anything I like." Next year I guess we'll just give out cash.

1 comment:

  1. PRETTY earrings and beautiful girl!!!!!!!!!!!! Love them. And she is the cutest monkey ever...you are so Jasmine! What a perfect outfit for you. :)

    ReplyDelete