Thursday, October 27, 2011

She should've been mine

I don't think anything in the world brings me more joy than babies.  I love em.  I don't love being pregnant, but I love the babies.  Which makes being pregnant more bearable.  Kind of the Lord's way of having women with not so glorious pregnancies do it again and again.  I'm not pregnant.  And, for the first time in 3 years, neither are any of my sisters (that I know of, well, I take that back, my sister-in-law Shannon is pregnant.)  Anyhow, my sweet sister Melanie gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on August 18.

Isla sat in the hallway eagerly awaiting the arrival of Bebe, Poppy and the big brother
 Timmy couldn't wait to see his new sister
 We affectionately refer to Isla and Timmy as "the twins"
Same height, weight and hair color
Running a muck in the halls of the hospital
The staff loved us
 Cruz cuddled with Wuzzle while waiting patiently
 Any Poppy took a turn too
Sweet boys
 And for the announcement
 Julianna Deborah
 Look at all that DARK hair!
 All three grandmas



 And finally my turn
Dark hair, dark eyes
Sweet baby girl
I can't believe Melanie had my baby :)
Welcome to the world love

1 comment: